Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: Pierrot disbanding

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_130836/-1/11448915523701/
http://desu.de/TIW1eW8

Von:    GacktJR 13.04.2006 03:26
Betreff: Pierrot disbanding [Antworten]

ja, echt Mist ey T.T
Ich hab sie so geliebt und mich heut noch gefragt, wann sie wohl was nues bringen...
Eigentlich war ja die Single "Hello" fuer Juni angesagt...

hier ne bessere Uebersetzung

This is a sudden annoucement, but PIERROT is breaking up.

The reason is because there was never agreement between the members who wanted to focus on their solo activity and the members that wanted to keep PIERROT going with all their heart. Ending like this is regrettable, and with the feelings and thoughts of those who have loved PIERROT to this point in mind, we discussed many many times with desperation, as if it were for our lives. Until the very end, I argued without giving up. Sometimes it became passionate, sometimes we cried, but we have now exhausted everything with which we can keep PIERROT going.

Aiji and Jun were not able to regain their enthusiasm for facing PIERROT. I feel it's my fault as the leader of the band that my strength, or lack thereof, was the cause of this. KOHTA and TAKEO were willing to fight with me to the end for protecting PIERROT. However, more than that we were able to decide this without any harsh or bitter feelings. As for myself, for the sake of making PIERROT my priority I considered stopping my solo activity, but the two were unable to be persuaded to do the same.

As for us making all you fans worry, I can't find the words to apologize for such a thing coming to be.
There is absolutely no way we could have a member change. KOHTA, TAKEO, and I all believe that it is us five that make PIERROT. While it is inexcusable that we can not have a final breakup tour, and it's a very regrettable disappointment, but the reality is that in this present state of things even this is impossible with the feeling of the two that they have completely separated from PIERROT.

To be honest, I feel very uncertain since I don't know if things will be alright from now on. However, in no way will I be able to stop (this has a regrettable tone to it - like he wants to stop but it's impossible). After this, with the help of KOHTA and TAKEO, I feel I have no choice but to improve on what we did before. I plan on making new music immediately in this new form with them. Even if Aiji and Jun make the decision to keep going until PIERROT retires, I feel this is a fair resolution to this. Somehow, please support them too. I can't possibly believe that these words are going to end it all, but please let them be heard.

Thank you so much, all the PIERROT fans who have given us your love.

PIERROT Kirito

Mess with the best
Die like the rest

Zurück zum Thread