Zum Inhalt der Seite

Einzelposting: Fluch der Karibik-Zitate

Links hierher: http://www.animexx.de/forum/thread_91618/-1/11573817019340/
http://desu.de/Is__ay_

Von:    FeenNase 04.09.2006 17:07
Betreff: Fluch der Karibik-Zitate [Antworten]

okok!! Jetzt ich xDD!!! Ich hab fast ne woche gebraucht, bis ich alles auswendig konnt xD:

englisches original natürlich ^^

Jack Sparrow... Sorry, CAPTAINE Jack Sparrow:
If we don't have the key, we can't open whatever it is, we don't have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked, which we don't have, without first having found the key what unlocks it?!
Ich liebe diese Szene xDDD

Davy zu Sparrow:
Davy: I wonder Sparrow, can you live with this? Can you condamn an innocent man - a friend- to a lifetime of servitude in your name, while you roam free?
Sparrow: ... Yup I'm good with it. Shall we seal it with blood... I mean.. er... ink?

Sparrow zu Elizabeth:
one word Love; curiousity. You long for Freedom. You long to do what you want to do, beacause you want it. To act on selfish impulse. You want to know what it's like. One day you wont me able to resist.

Oder was auch so süss is:
Sparrow: Oi, Fishface! Loose something?! Eh?! *ruums (fällt die Treppe runter)* GOT IT! Come to negotiate eh? Have you, you slimy git?! Look what if got: I got a jar of dirt, I got a jar of dirt, and guess what's inside it!

xD.... Why is the Rum always gone?!

Und eines kann ich nur auf deutsch:
tia dalma: Was bereitet einem Mann Probleme?
Gibbs: Die See?
Pintel: Das Ein-mal-Eins?
Ragetti: Die Dialektik zwischen Gut und böse?
Jack: Eine Frau!...
xDDD

Ou klar noch den hier:
Cotton zu Eli: I'm listening..
(Eli hält ihm die Pistole an den hals)
Cotton: i'm listening INTENTLY

Ich glaub, das war alles ^^'
One word love; curiosity. You long for freedom. You long to do what you want to do because you want it. To act on selfish impulse. You want to see what it's like. One day you wont be able to resist.
Zuletzt geändert: 04.09.2006 17:17:33

Zurück zum Thread